few lx-10 photos from Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ponomo1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
IMG_3278.JPG
IMG_3279.JPG
IMG_3280.JPG
IMG_3281.JPG

Looks like someone did the whale shark snorkeling tour that ended with lunch at North Beach on Isla Mujeres. Wish I could've enjoyed that trip........but......I got soooooo sick being beat to death on the ride out and then pitching and rolling on the 5-6' chop.

Nice Pics!

Thanks @Sh0rtBus
Sorry to hear that you missed out, it must have been a brutally long day for you if you got that sick on the way out. Don't let that stop you from trying again though. I've done it twice now and it really is a must do thing when you're in that part of Mexico during this time of the year.

Thanks @Sh0rtBus
Sorry to hear that you missed out, it must have been a brutally long day for you if you got that sick on the way out. Don't let that stop you from trying again though. I've done it twice now and it really is a must do thing when you're in that part of Mexico during this time of the year.
Well the ten minutes I was in the water I did get to swim with 4 different sharks so it wasn't a total bust. But yes the time on the boat while we were out there was....a challenge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom