Few photos from last week and yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cozcharlie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Kind of been tough with lousy diving weather, but a few photos for anyone who is bored.

Stay far, far away Iota, please! Just replaced the air conditioner whose control boards didn't like the salt water and rain from Gamma, Delta, and Zeta and whatever else has been through
DSC02991.jpg
DSC03012.jpg
DSC03015.jpg
DSC03017.jpg
DSC03032.jpg
DSC03055.jpg
DSC03079.jpg
DSC03085-2.jpg
DSC03088.jpg
DSC03098.jpg

Will post a few follow up pics as reply to this post given I will exceed 10 pic maximum

These pics were primarily from yesterday (juvenile smooth trunkfish was from last week)

DSC03099.jpg
DSC03145.jpg
DSC03149.jpg
DSC03150.jpg
DSC03152-2.jpg
DSC03158.jpg
DSC03160.jpg
DSC03184-2.jpg
Note that for shot of anemone, the sexy shrimp was not the subject of the photo. Anenome crab (at left) focus not perfect, but main reason it doesn't stand out is that it seems to have hair (or something similar) all over the legs. Couldn't figure out what was going on even after staring at photo for a while.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

I saw the same green eel a couple weeks ago. That guy is huge and I was scared to get close, he was every bit of 6 feet long. Note the crab on the right side of my pic for size comparison.

8AEDD256-0B03-4FF0-A3B5-600C846E3632.jpeg

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

I saw the same green eel a couple weeks ago. That guy is huge and I was scared to get close, he was every bit of 6 feet long. Note the crab on the right side of my pic for size comparison.

View attachment 624061

I hear you about that eel. That overhang was harder to get strobes under than you would expect. I think it took me six tries to get the strobes to actually light the eel as opposed the overhang and even that 6th try wasn't very good--I had to fix the exposure in lightroom just to get an OK picture. I was definitely nervous about getting close to that eel, but my thinking/hope was the housing/arms/strobes would give me some protection--I certainly kept all that crap between the eel and me :)

Nice pix, thanks!

Great pictures. I miss Sinai diving trips. The Mediterranean Sea is a bit boring sometimes

Realized I missed one I had intended to post for anyone that likes sharks. Not really the best picture (poor viz and my strobes were out of position because I went from shooting something 1 inch long to 3 feet long in 30 seconds)--but it's something. Could have been a really cool pic if I had a few more seconds to adjust
DSC03142.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to post these pics.

Thank rainbow slug is beautiful.
I haven’t seen a a nudiebranch ever in Coz. A handful of lettuce slugs and sea hares.
Any recommendations of where would be the best site to have the chance of seeing a nudiebranch?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom