Fiji-Beqa Lagoon Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do the shark dive.

The shark dive was so good we did it twice.

The only other place I've been, both times in Figi, was Wananavu Resort. Very nice but it's 3 or 4 hours from Wananavu to the airport & 3 or 4 hours to the coast to Beqa Lagoon, which is where both resorts pick you up, not something you want to do for less than a week's stay.

You're going to love Beqa Lagoon.

Enjoy, Richie

If it is that good and it looks like it is maybe I will stay in Pacific Harbour before BLR. Then I can do it from there. Has anyone stayed there? The Pearl Pacific and Uprising look interesting. Anyway, thanks to all that have posted back so far. Cheers, Curt.

I will be diving 2 days in Mamanucas and then on to Beqa. Is anyone out there going to Beqa June 5-12?

I'll just miss you. I'll be there with June 13-20 with a group from Maui Dreams Dive Co. This will be my fourth trip to BLR.

(BTW, even though I now live in Edmonton, Alberta, I'm originally from Merrillville, IN.)

In any case, have a great trip!

Peace,
Dave

We actually fly home on the 13th. Would have been nice to talk to someone from my area at such a remote place. Oh well there are other dive trips. Your 4th time you must really love this place. I am just pumped to go there at all. Should be wonderful. Anyway, enjoy your stay and the rest of the dive year. Cheers, Curt.

If it is that good and it looks like it is maybe I will stay in Pacific Harbour before BLR. Then I can do it from there. Has anyone stayed there? The Pearl Pacific and Uprising look interesting. Anyway, thanks to all that have posted back so far. Cheers, Curt.

We just got back from Beqa Lagoon - awesome!

We did an overnight at the Pearl on the way to BLR and its a very nice clean modern hotel, Food was good and just the other side of the river/inlet from where you get on the boat to cross to BLR. BLR actually made the booking for us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom