Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been reading the reports from the recent trip to Fiji on live aboard. Sounds incredible
My family and I are planning for next summer.
What is the best land based place in Fiji for day trips and diving for apx 1 week?
We'd like to go to one place unpack and stay the trip.
Fun dives for parents and new junior scuba divers.
AZ J.

Been reading the reports from the recent trip to Fiji on live aboard. Sounds incredible
My family and I are planning for next summer.
What is the best land based place in Fiji for day trips and diving for apx 1 week?
We'd like to go to one place unpack and stay the trip.
Fun dives for parents and new junior scuba divers.
AZ J.

Check out Wananavu Resort and Kai Viti Divers (onsite) for land based. We were told by the Nai'a that they were the only land based op that does the Bligh waters which was definitely better than diving close in, but even close in was pretty spectacular. Even though they do the bligh waters, they'll only do them if enough people are willing to sign up for a three-tanker and pay more to go out there...it's about an hour boat ride minimum. We saw them on our last day diving near where we were from the Nai'a.

SP:
Thanks guys for a wonderful time. I never would have thought I'd meet such a great group of Americans. hehehehe. You were all a delight. I think Bruce has summed it up perfectly and I don't even feel like home because I want the Nai'a to be my home and the crew to be my family. It's taking nearly an hour to down load my 3Gb of photos from my memory card.

I do hope your trip home was uneventful and you got home safely.

Eleanor xxx

can someone pleeeese stop this office chair from rocking me around!!!!

Awww Elanor...my Kava Princess!! I'm not home yet, but I'm on my way...and I am still rocking and feel like I'm not moving when I walk...haha!

It was so incredible to meet you and Naomi and I look forward to seeing you again some day sooner than later. I can't wait to see your photos...I still have a ton to go through as well!

XOXO

Bula!

My Dear Queen of Kava, are ya home yet?
love your little goby. What a sweet pic it is. Just makes you want to laugh.

I think the ground might have finally stopped moving for me. If only my ears would clear so I could hear.

Will get stuck into my photos tonight, picking out the very best to share.

Would love to meet up with you again, and I agree, sooner rather than later.

Nearly made it through my first day back at work.

Thanks Ann, I'm sure we will.

I miss not having happy/friendly people to say "good morning" to each day. My dog just wants a pat and to hear the magic word "breakfast".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom