Finally arriving in this forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pir8:
Thats why I don't like ebay, Sundays paper has Hxd cards for $35 at Best Buy with a rebate.

I think that is for the M type 2 gig card. I was just there on Saturday and the H type 1 gig card was $49.99.

Sundays Paper

pir8:
Sundays Paper

Ooops, my bad. :redface: :D Should have read better.

For those that don't live close to a Best Buy, looks like they are on sale on the Web site also. Priced at $39.99 plus a $10 mail in rebate on top of that for a final price of $29.99. They are also offering free shipping on all memory cards.

Thanks for posting this pir8! :thumb:

I might have the wrong price, it could've been $30 I just remember it being on sale there.

I saw the Best Buy ad. It's $49.99 -$10.00 instant rebate and a $10 mail in rebate, for the final price of $29.99. In Florida, I pay the tax (6%) on the 49.99, mail in the rebate and wait 6-8 weeks for the check which I have to find a bank open with weird hours so I can cash it.
So, I went to Sam's and picked one up for $34.99.

OTOH, I got a reply from the ebay seller. They want me to fill out a form and send the item back, before they ship me the correct item. I alreay paid for shipping once!

Does that mean you end up with 2 chips? Which is not necessarily a bad thing. I plan on getting a second in case one goes bad.

Eventually I will have 2 chips once I get the snaffu cleared up.

Just got back from Best Buy and got my 2nd chip so that I have a spare. When I was in Cayman in Dec one of the guys I was diving with had a card error on the boat and lost a dive taking pictures cause he didn't have a spare with him.

Reviving this thread...
Still looking for the underwater housing...
Have taken quite a few topside pics and use the RAW format here at work for product shots.
I really like this camera. However, after spending a fortune on batteries, what is the rechargeables that was the best value for this camera? I recall some talk aobut it a while ago, and thought it was in this thread, but no go. I know there are two kinds that seem most popular, however one was better. Any ideas?
(Santa is coming, and I think batteries would look good under the tree!!) :D

SP-350 housing, right? jfproul has one for sale in the Photography Marketplace forums (up one level to Underwater Photography, then first topic) right now, just sold the camera and wide-angle lens separately. Someone else has a camera and housing combined for sale you might talk them into separating as well.

I'm pretty sure I also just saw one on ebay, and maybe one on Wetpixel.com :: Underwater Photography and Videography's "Classified" forum under the Gear Lust grouping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom