Find a Dive Buddy with SB's New Buddy Matrix!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:huh:

i have tried this on multiple occasions now and still have had no luck,, unless you cant see yourself? i have tried to upload to show me in saskatchewan,, but it only shows 1 person in the province??? plz help i want to find someone to dive with :)

i have tried this on multiple occasions now and still have had no luck,, unless you cant see yourself? i have tried to upload to show me in saskatchewan,, but it only shows 1 person in the province??? plz help i want to find someone to dive with :)

Wow, Travis! Are there really only 2 divers in the whole province??:D

I found these folks, using the center of the province, 54.4 lat -106 long.

ronlong 84.6 miles LenCole 158.7 miles
Sask Diver 158.7 miles
Bevelman 159 miles
Rings890 159.2 miles
Quiatt 160.6 miles
Kaki 160.9 miles
hughstearn 161 miles
daleissel 161.4 miles

Travis, if you do a search using LAT 44.49 and LON -80.21 (this is Collingwood) and adjust your tolerated distance, you will find LOTS of possible buddies. Unfortunately the system only allows SB to display so many divers at once so simply zooming into the map does not cut it. You have to use the search.

Good luck....I am sure you will find a buddy before your season starts.

Travis, if you do a search using LAT 44.49 and LON -80.21 (this is Collingwood) and adjust your tolerated distance, you will find LOTS of possible buddies. Unfortunately the system only allows SB to display so many divers at once so simply zooming into the map does not cut it. You have to use the search.

Good luck....I am sure you will find a buddy before your season starts.

I missed the part about you NOT being in Collingwood and can't edit in here so simply use Google Earth to find YOUR LAT and LON and do the same thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom