Find an inflator unit for Subgravity Diamond in Europe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

autrichon gris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Dear all,

I have lost the complete inflator unit (elbow, screw, corrugated hose and inflator) of my SM Subgravity Diamond, while diving in the Red Sea.

So I am looking for a new one, and that seems to be a hard stuff here in Europe.

Puicture of the female screw on the wing:
ngu1zo.jpg

It seems to be not standard with the main Euro brands (Tecline doesn't fit), and i can't find any dealers.
The diameter of this female screw is 5,3 cm (don't know in imperial) as far as i could measure it well.

Does any US brands (Halcyon, Dive Rite...) have the same diameter ?

Thanks,

Autrichon gris, in France

Sure... But in the US, and it's always a mess to deal with the Customs when buying from UE in the US.

Just learned that the Diamond is from Czech origin (correct me if i'm wrong), and is just labelled Subgravity. So it could be the same diameter that DTD for example (but not Tecline), and this i can find in the EU...

I have a DUX wing with an SS inflator that appears to be identical to the SubGravity one.

This is the inflator on my DUX (which has 2 stores in France)
3400.jpg

The picture is from DTD, so yeah, try DTD.

Back
Top Bottom