Finding Music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seansrs36

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am trying to find some good music to incorporate into my recent video from La Paz. Does anyone have any suggestions for music for UW videos?

Thanks,

Sean

I am trying to find some good music to incorporate into my recent video from La Paz. Does anyone have any suggestions for music for UW videos?

Thanks,

Sean

I have changed to mac and use itunes store. One of the nice features of using itunes is the 'genius' program. As you look at music you know, the genius program will make suggestions that are similar. A nice and quick way to expand awareness of other works that may fit the bill.

If you are serious about creating films and maybe entering in film competitions stick with royalty free music. Sonic Fire Pro is the best and easiest to use but there is also Soundtrack Pro and Garage Band from which you can make your own music or companies like Music Bakery, Music 2 Hues, Stock 20 and a ton of others.
You don't always have to buy the whole disc as many sites let you purchase by the track.
Steve

I agree with sharksdelight, stick with royalty free music. A Google search for royalty free music will return almost 6,000,000 results. I have used Gene Michael Productions, Stock 20, Davenport Music Library, SONY Cinescore, Audio Network and a host of others. It takes a lot of listening to find the tracks that resonate with you, but after a while you can determine within a few bars if the track has the sound you are after.

Back
Top Bottom