fins for wife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bowers

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm trying to find some pink fins for my wife. Id like to get something good for tech/cave (near future goals) such as the hog tech. But the only "tech" fins i can find in pink are the scubapro jet fins. In attempts to compare multiple options/ find potentially better price; does anyone have any other good recomendations that meet criteria?

There isn’t a lot of pink tech gear. Are you sure she wants pink fins?

Would white work?

White may work.. If push came to shove i imagine she wouldnt hate me for getting any particular color. But id like to surprise her with just what she wants for her birthday

White may work.. If push came to shove i imagine she wouldnt hate me for getting any particular color. But id like to surprise her with just what she wants for her birthday

Deep6 Eddy fins. The small/medium are in a slightly softer material than the large size.i love mine. Plus the white color is very visible.

Also, if your wife has smaller feet, be aware that a lot of tech fins don’t seem to come in small. The foot pockets seem to be large and boxy even in smaller sizes. I wear a size 7 shoe, size 6/XS booties, and had issues finding small enough fins. My regular fins (Atomic Splits) are a small.

Last edited:
OMS just received a large shipment of pink and white Slipstream fins, including a new smaller size. If you check out their Facebook page, they shared a post that includes measurements of the foot pocket.

Jack Der

I’m not sure if she already has a pink mask, but they either have or will be releasing a pink version of their Tattoo mask.

My wife has Jet Fins in pink, yellow, white and black. She chooses depending on her mood and dive location. I've offered her other fins in colors and style and after using them she always goes back to Jet Fins with a spring heel strap that have the finger loop on the plastic cover over the spring on the back. Not sure I described the spring heel strap that well but I'm sure most of you know what I mean. According to her the spring heel straps without the loop are hard to get ahold of with wet fingers and they break fingernails.

Which is exactly why Merry and I prefer the cheap bungee straps on our Jetfins. They are sturdy enough to hold the fin on your foot yet easier to get on and off than spring straps.
dscf2972-jpg-397057-jpg-450505-jpg.455580.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom