Fins. Looking for a rainbow unicorn. . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

People often put them in carry on for the overhead compartment. However, they do come apart without too much effort.

I've changed out a broken fin and wish I had watched that video FIRST! :D :D :D I do love my Makos!

I actually have a pair of those that I need to return. I got the 2XL size and they won’t fit with my wetsuit booties. Sadface.
Sure they are go sport and not the go?

My warm water travel fins I use Aqualung Storm fins, do not buy them online, go into an Aqualung supplier dive shop and try them on, I had to go up a size.
Used with 3mm socks and work with a thin booties for warm water [up a size].
aqua_lung_storm_fins-1.jpeg

I liked Mares X-Stream fins, both lightweight (1 pd 11 oz each while my Tusa splits are 2 pd 7 oz) and powerful. Unfortunately, for $180 they could last a bit longer. I threw mine away after 4 years, my wife finished hers in 5. She loved them so much she bought another pair. We'll see how long these last.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom