Fire Sale! Fire Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

onefastpony

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Up for sale is some excellently maintained scuba gear. I'm starting a new business and need the extra funds until I have steady clients.
All gear can be verified for excellence by contacting the dive shop that I use and have had all gear maintained at. Depth Perception Dive Center located in Tampa, Fl on Kennedy Blvd.

1. Halcyon 40lb Infinity Eclipse wing with Stainless Steel back plate. $450
2. Halcyon 30lb Infinity Eclipse wing with Stainless Steel back plate with comfort system-only dived once. $650
3. Two Halcyon Scout LED lights. $75 each
4. One ScubaPro MK25 DIN first stage regulator, One S600 second stage, one R395 second stage. One ScubaPro SPG. All have just been serviced at Depth Perception Dive Center. All regulators are attached with MiFlex LP hoses. $600
5. One SeaLife DC1400 digital underwater camera with 16gb SD card and two SeaLife Digital strobes all of which is on a custom camera tray. $900
6. Nautilus LifeLine Diver gps/Marine radio. $200
7. Two Steel HP 120's with fresh Hydro and viz, performed in Feb at the above dive shop. Currently filled with I believe 32%. $400
8. One Oceanic ATOM 3.0 dive computer with transmitter $700
9. One Oceanic GEO 2.0 dive computer $300
10. Two Atomic Aquatics Venom masks. One blue, one red. $125each
11. One 5X Akona wetsuit. $50
12. One Cressi Ellipse first and second stage, Cressi Ellipse secondary. Suunto SPG. $ 150
13. One pair of Aqualung Blades II with spring straps. $50
All gear is in excellent condition. These are excellent prices. If you don't think so then call the above dive shop or go online and check prices.

Chris
813-545-8332

I will post pics tomorrow.

Hi, Are either of the Halcyon Infinity BC's still available?
Thanks, ---Mike

Bro... 6 year old thread

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom