Firmware 4.22 - Update Failure using Dive Organizer 2.20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Which USB version are you using? If you're using a USB3 port (the blue one) then try USB2 and visa versa. I've seen strange things happen because of speed compatibility issues over USB as recently as a couple of months ago.

R..

Not an USB speed problem. I used a 3 port. It was Dive Organizer.

On another tangent - I found that the stopwatch doesn't work in firmware 4.2.2 - I don't know if it worked in previous firmware versions or if this is new or just my Icon. Can someone check and see if the stopwatch works on their Icon and report back with the result and firmware version? I'll also post this in a new thread.

Nevermind. Whoops - I just pulled an Emily Latella (very early SNL)- the Icon needs to be submerged more than 4 feet for the stopwatch to function. Mares got back to me within minutes of submitting a ticket. Unbelievable response. I love Mares!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom