First annual Oahu GUE Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kanonfodr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone!

Oahu has a newly-minted GUE Instructor: Joakim Hjelm! With that, he is organizing a GUE Week this coming September, with dives ranging from Fundies-level to Tech2. I've personally dived many of these sites and they feature continually superb diving conditions, and Jo is a top-notch guy.

I've attached the flier with this message, and I can answer questions you may have about some of the dive sites as well as Oahu in general, but Jo is the man with all the knowledge so don't be afraid to contact him.

Peace,
Greg

PS I am in no way affiliated with Island Divers or Jo save for he interned my Fundies, I make no money off this message :wink:

Attachments

• 191772_10150152010716774_113469856773_7911721_3779374_o.jpg
    191772_10150152010716774_113469856773_7911721_3779374_o.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 138
Congrats to Joakim! I met him in Oahu in January; a very nice guy.

Greg, how's MD treating you? Get in the water lately?

Congrats to Joakim! I met him in Oahu in January; a very nice guy.

Greg, how's MD treating you? Get in the water lately?

So far it's treating me like I slapped it's mother, but I've only been on ground for about 24 hours right now :wink: But I've been on vacation in Texas and mostly dry, so it's been over a month for me. Hopefully I will be joining the DNY crew at Dutch on the 9th of April, if all my gear is squared away (or even if it isn't).

Peace,
Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom