First dive on the Benjamin Noble!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mnj1233

Contributor
Reaction score
First Dive on the Benjamin Noble!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had the honor of taking divers out for the 1st dive on the Benjamin Noble. Very exciting day for myself and my partner, even though we werent diving to the wreck. We did get to act as support for the dive as well as securing the mooring with a jug submerged 50ft. Pictured in the attatched photo is Ken Merryman just prior to his entry. Bob Olson was the other diver down the line with a first glimpse at this Ghostship.

I first posted this on the general forum treasures but thought you all would appreciate it.

moneysavr:
sweeeeeeeeeeeT any other photos?
Brad

Ill try and get some shots from down below. Right now all I have is the gearing up stage pics I took etc. The dive shots were all video so I want to get some stills. the wreck lies in 360' so the first dive was all about the mooring etc. Money Ill be sure to send you all I cant get.

Ah i see your diving the Dr. Kavorkean diving aparatus :)

Diesel298:
Ah i see your diving the Dr. Kavorkean diving aparatus :)

If your refering to the rebreather they are diving, they are very experienced divers with many dives to very deep places on their equipment. I cannot speak for them but I think they would disagree with your characterization of the gear!

mnj1233:
If your refering to the rebreather they are diving, they are very experienced divers with many dives to very deep places on their equipment. I cannot speak for them but I think they would disagree with your characterization of the gear!
well yes and no
i was refering to there gear, but in a jokingly
i nkow that those rebreatheres are good, and that they musty be experenced to dive them...
a friend of mine is a instructor for them, and jokingly refers to them as that sometimes... even tho there a reliable piece of gear.

those people diving there might even know him, and have heard thet before.. making it funny....
dont misundersatnd what i was saying :)
all in good fun

CCR Diver:
We prefer YBOD (Yellow Box of Death) or better yet (Yellow Box of Debt)
Bob
ive herd both of them as well :)

So it looks like a good time..
how boat the details?

its like saying you hooked up with a hot girl, and not saying anything else :)

Back
Top Bottom