First Hooky Dive for 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_frog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First Hooky Dive of the year will be on May 21 at Haigh Quarry. We will meet there around 10:30 or so and do 2 dives.....weather permitting. Who is all going?

Pete

Sounds like fun, but unfortunatly I have to work. Plus it might be a little chilly for me since I don't own a dry suit! Maybe next month.
Laurie

Mulitple Choice....pick my real excuse:
A. I need to re-certify so I don't provide more ammo to those who mock me.
B. I will be diving Apo Island in the Philipines.
C. My daughter and sister are in town keeping me from playing Hooky.
D. I will be working on the June newsletter.
Bill C

I'm all packed and ready to go...sort of. Amy may join us for a day in the sun. Something tells me I'll have to buy some fish food from Tina.

First Hooky Dive of the year will be on May 21 at Haigh Quarry. We will meet there around 10:30 or so and do 2 dives.....weather permitting. Who is all going?

Pete

Oh crap...I screwed up on the date. Hooky Dive is Wed. the 20th and NOT the 21st.:confused: God only knows what I was looking at. Guess that proves I'm not very good with numbers.:dork2:

I'm still in. I knew what the date was. I didn't even read your screw up.

Kind of figured or else you would have mentioned it I'm sure. And we know Donna is going...she still needs to find her SB password.

Yesterday, I got a call from Tim/Tom (sorry). He dove with us a couple times 2 summers ago on Hooky dives. He's planning on coming too. So there will be 4 of us.

Who all is going to Haigh on the 24th???? Everyone is welcome, right? Right???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom