First impressions and future review of Saekodive Tech Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drakcheslav

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So they just arrived.

I was looking for new larger and negative fins to use with my new drysuit, which has rubber boots. and in future when I get a new drysuit with socks.

I found these with various vendors, but managed to find a new pair on ebay.

The fins looks pretty high quality for 60eur.

The foot pocket is similar to Jetfins, and these are basically the same fin as the Poseidon Trident, UTD precisions fins.

Still haven't tested them. Probably tomorrow, but so far, on a dry test they fit nicely, no wiggle.

PXL_20201021_135205783.jpg PXL_20201021_135212108.jpg PXL_20201021_135344062.jpg PXL_20201021_135404665.jpg

They have quite nice colors.
Saekodive | 2315 – 2318 Rubber Fin

I got the yellow ones since I usually dive in low vis, and I usually take groups.

One thing about the fit, the largest size is XXL, and it fits 45-47 EU size dry boots.

Foot 41 here, I could only have problems at the other end of the scale :wink:. My Scubapro Jets are the only piece of “clothing” I owe in size L ;P

And still no purple.

Unfortunately not.

I'm just glad that they have them in yellow.

And I'm sure my gropus will be glad too, since they will easily see me.

On another note, I was planning to cut off the rubber loop but after seeing that they actually sit flush when donned I decided to leave them since they do make them feel more comfortable.

Here are the weights compared to my old ScubaPro Go Spot.

Go Spot: 1.675kg (3.69 lbs)
Saekodive: 3.127kg (6.89 lbs)

PXL_20201022_081046834.jpg PXL_20201022_080959093.jpg

Got a first dive today.

Fins feel great. They are snug but not tight. And due to the weight there is some wiggle underwater, but it's not a problem. There is enough space for use with rockboots too.

No floaty feet in the dry suit with them, wich is awesome.

Frog kick is super comfortable, and the rest, helicopter turns and such are easy to do, it's even easier to backpedal.

It's strange how much propulsion they guve you and yet they're so compact.

IMG-f8255ccac7da666315d806eb2ed0e4e1-V.jpg

Back
Top Bottom