First Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The blowup doll probably contained spare air. And the magazines an aid for panicky divers, to divert their anxiety and relax them.

Aloha,

Jonathan

Hey G, one and only....

Were you referring to my brain up there?? If so, OUI, bien sur! (haha)
:wink:

I see that I forgot the 'e'.It's like anything...If you don't pull it out once in a while you forget how to use it...(my french,I mean...heheheh).

let me just think about that one....

Don't like them too much up here, just not too much to see, but I still enjoy them. Now down south - yummy. Just got back from Barbados and had lots of opportunities, but in reality only got out on two night dives. I love the different life that comes out (and no I'm nottalking about the Gasman or Mario.... lolol

Originally posted by greg somers
I'm quite partial to a good off-gassing,especially after great italian food,but no....The GAS is my first initials and the man because it sounds so much better than boy....
Gasman
Sure That's the story he told me too...

Originally posted by scubadweeb
Why is it that whenever I read threads on this board my thoughts go to the saying; "A twisted mind is a terrible thing to waste." ?
I love it....

Like Mario, due to daytime obligations, most of my diving is done at night. I find it even more peaceful and there are a lot more creatures out.

An experience to behold is to do a Caribbean night dive under a full moon. Now that's diving. Turn your lights off and watch the underworld in it's natural state. More creatures are more friendly and seem to accept you as one of their own instead of a curiosity.

ID

ID - yeah, where were you?

...and you haven't answered me on whether my zebra skin swimsuit is acceptable as an alternative to gold lame or leopardskin?? :p

It's full moon tonight and I hope the weather and water is clear enough tomorrow for us to try another night dive in the same spot.... Our instructor later confided to us that she thought that was the worst night dive she'd ever done! but was proud of my sister & me for not freaking and doing as best we could under the circumstances...! So it wasn't just me then... *phew*

Your zebra skin swimsuit will be just fine........got any pics

ID

*grin*.... you mean you don't require pics of my equipment?! But no, lo siento... I don't have any pics of the zebra suit, nor me in it either... Maybe after this weekend I will... :)

Back
Top Bottom