First post from Ontario Diving Family

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bottom_sucker

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings all! We're the Maloney family from Marmora, Ontario, Canada. 4 of us certified at the end of July and are anxious to get out and get at it. We're next to a decent diving lake and are fortunate enough to have Butch103 living just down the road and a couple of old school buddies who certified with us. Currently waiting for equipment ordered to arrive and locate more equipment for all family members. Ugh, plastic is going to be warm for while during buying expeditions.....

Have read with great interest the information about equipment as I value the experienced voice to help guide me.

Thanks,
Dave

Welcome to the board, Already heard from Butch. I'm out of Toronto, and started diving this year.

You'll love this board. The wisdom is impressive and the people are great.

Greetings from the other former British colony to the south of you!

Joewr (actually, my state, California, was a former Spanish colony, but why quibble about what the sinking of the Armada settled?)

Hello Dave and family, welcome to the ScubaSource family. Glad to have all of you aboard! We'd be more than happy to help you in your gear decisions, so please feel free to ask away!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Dave Hiya glad to see you signed on. Bottom_Suckers I guess I should have registered the name. lol Butch

Welcome Dave & Family from sunny (and rainy) Thailand. How great that you all certified together - now that's something I wish my family had done a long time ago, but never mind - there is still a lot to discover out there in that big underwater world.

Have fun and dive safe!
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom