First Post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

old gaffer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings! Looking forward to gathering valuable info on this forum. I was certified NAUI back in 1977 did a fair amount of diving until 1981 and then got out of the sport. I have just completed a PADI refresher course and have been certified PADI. I have purchased a wetsuit and BCD (PRO QD) I will be looking at Regs and dive computers to finish my refit. Also looking for a possible dive vacation to Coz.

Thanks in advance for the welcome.

old gaffer

Welcome back to diving and to ScubaBoard!

Welcome to the Crazy world of the scubaboard! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you.

I have the best job in the world, I get to test dive and play with all the gear! Let me know if I can help you with any recommendations, just PM me and I'll get back with you as soon as I can. You'll get lots of viewpoints on here, that's what's great about this place!

Britt :fish:
:fish:

Welcome to Scuba Board

Howdy and welcome to SB!

How about adding your location to your profile...??

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom