First regs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think i saw some on diverssupply..... I own one and it's really good for the price <TG>

@Jim Lapenta is a dealer and can get you HOG at good pricing. DM/PM him!

HOG's big web dealers, DRIS, Piranha, and Divers Supply also have sales on at the moment.

Did the Cyber Monday thing today.

Aqualung Zuma BCD for $300 ($279+ tax). Leisure Pro
HOG D3 with Zenith $272 Divers supply
HOG RecTec octo $82 W hose Divers supply
HOG DIN to yoke adapter $33. Divers supply

Haven't figured out the SPG yet.

Did the Cyber Monday thing today.

Aqualung Zuma BCD for $300 ($279+ tax). Leisure Pro
HOG D3 with Zenith $272 Divers supply
HOG RecTec octo $82 W hose Divers supply
HOG DIN to yoke adapter $33. Divers supply

Haven't figured out the SPG yet.

One thing I would recommend is to consider contacting DS and see how much it would be to upgrade to a Classic or even another Zenith instead of the RecTec. It is nice to have primary and secondary with equivalent performance and the cracking adjustment knob. A Classic should really only end up adding the cost of the octo-length hose (<$30).

One thing I would recommend is to consider contacting DS and see how much it would be to upgrade to a Classic or even another Zenith instead of the RecTec. It is nice to have primary and secondary with equivalent performance and the cracking adjustment knob. A Classic should really only end up adding the cost of the octo-length hose (<$30).

How long SPG hose do you recommend? Just 2in SPG, no console.
Thanks

How long SPG hose do you recommend? Just 2in SPG, no console.
Thanks
Can't really help you with specifics there ... I'm routing over the shoulder with a mini SPG and transmitter at roughly nipple level, so WAY nonstandard.

If you are routing under the arm, it will depend on your torso length, interference from the BC/harness/pockets, etc., where you will be clipping it (hip, left shoulder, right shoulder) and where you will need to be able to move it to see (depending on your eyes). Where (how high/low) you mount your tank will also be a significant influence with any routing style.

My best suggestion is to wait until you get your BC and then mock it up with a piece of rope or tubing and get a feel for it.

Reactions: NCK
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom