First service question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aviator8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Chris or Landon, I already bought two sets from you last month. I am buying another from a SB member that purchase some from you recently but had more than he needed. Can you tell me if first service is tied to the regs by serial number or to the customer? Also I couldn’t find the service pricing on the website. It mentions that it is set at the price when you bought the set and won’t increase. Is there a price list I am missing somewhere? Just trying to get an idea of future service costs.

I called them with the same question a few months ago. The free service is available to the current owner BUT you have to attach your name and address to the regs when you send them in as the serial numbers on the unit will track back to the original owner.

Thanks. I will call and update them once I receive

@LandonL @cerich not sure if you saw this:

Also I couldn’t find the service pricing on the website. It mentions that it is set at the price when you bought the set and won’t increase. Is there a price list I am missing somewhere? Just trying to get an idea of future service costs.

@LandonL @cerich not sure if you saw this:

Also I couldn’t find the service pricing on the website. It mentions that it is set at the price when you bought the set and won’t increase. Is there a price list I am missing somewhere? Just trying to get an idea of future service costs.
First stage is $40 includes parts and return shipping(domestic USA), $30 for second stage

It mentions that it is set at the price when you bought the set and won’t increase.

you mean this part?

Option One-You can send your regulator to us for servicing simply by buying the service online at Deep6gear.com and sending it to us. The turn around upon arrival is a guaranteed 3 business days or the service is on us! Being the brand, we’ll always have parts on hand (or again the service will be free) and who knows the regulator better? That means that most times between ground shipping(in the continental US) and service you will be out of hand for 5-10 business days. When you send us your regulator for service there is never any charge for parts (except hoses if they need replacing). All you will pay is the rate you saw when you visited our website and bought the service. Truthfully, this service option will often e quicker then when you bring your reg to the LDS (local dive shop) for service, they often need to order parts, send it out themselves and the average turn around at far too many shops is dismal. Plus, at the shop they are seeing many types of regulators and while some shops have superb technicians, many are simply OK. We are the brand, NOBODY knows our product better than we do!

@cerich Thanks that is what I was looking for. I need to give y'all a ring today and update records on a reg set I just received.

Just to give perspective on how good this is......my LDS charges $100 a stage and a 2 week turnaround........well gone Deep 6!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom