First two weekends of July - looking for friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ready4Launch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Getting my regulator back from being serviced this month. Heading to Cozumel mid-July. Would like to get in the water and blow bubbles before flying down there.

Pittsburgh, PA. Only been here for 1.5 years. Haven't gotten underwater in Gilboa or Lake Erie. Only OW certified, which kinda limits Erie a bit - I think. Regardless, would like to get at least one day of diving done before going.

If anyone is game, please message me. Thanks!

posting public, because as with everything GLWC, the more the merrier.

myself and the wife are planning be at gilboa the weekend of june 30th ~ July 4th, and the weekend of July 14th~16. might shuffle the weekend of the 14th to the weekend of the 7th as well, but not sure yet. camping on site, usually snag the first camp site on the right near dock 3, or the site right before the bend behind dock 4.

I am planning on diving June 30th and going to Gilboa. I can buddy up with anyone who needs one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom