For Sale Fish & Creature ID and UW Photo Books

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divengolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I’m getting ready to hang up my fins and am cleaning out stuff accumulated over 20+ years of diving and UW photography. I have the following books for purchase:

NOTE: ITEMS 2 and 4-7 are SOLD

1. The Underwater Photographer by Martin Edge. 3rd Edition. This book/series is considered by many to be the bible for UW photography. $10.00. This book is highlighted and shows minor wear on front cover.

2. Reef Fish Identification-Tropical Pacific by Allen, Steele, Humann and Deloach. 1st Edition. $20.00-SOLD

3. Reef Creature Identification-Tropical Pacific by Humann and Deloach. 1st Edition. This is a Pre-Release Limited Edition number 15/500 signed by both authors. $25.00.

4. Reef Fish Identification-Florida, Caribbean Bahamas by Humann and Deloach. 3rd Edition. $20.00.-SOLD

5. Reef Creature Identification-Florida, Caribbean Bahamas by Humann and Deloach. 1st Edition. $20.00.-SOLD

6. Reef Fish Identification-Baja to Panama by Humann and Deloach. 1st Edition. $10.00.-SOLD

7. Reef Fish Identification-Galapagos by Humann and Deloach. 1st Edition. $10.00.-SOLD

8. Diving Southeast Asia by Beth and Shaun Tierney. 1st Edition. Excellent resource for planning an Indonesia trip. $20.00

Except for # 1, all are in like new condition. All pricing are USD. Shipping cost is additional. For US, USPS book rate is about $5.00 per book. PAYPAL only.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom