Fish ID in Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats just using some fairly basic text overlays which should be possible with any decent video editing program. Id like to do this with my own videos but I pretty much suck at identifying fish and id get most of them wrong lol.

Its a pretty cool video there with a great variety of sea creatures for one dive and I do like the fish ID on underwater videos it helps dummies like me learn what each fish is.

Good one. I suck at fish ID also. The eel didn't look happy about being spotlighted.

I use Corel VideoStudio Pro X4. I tested the demo version, it supports full 1080p and it runs great on my 4 yr old PC and was on sale at the time. Also somewhat unique is the large variety of output formats that it can create. It provides the usual production capabilities including text overlays. I extensively use the color adjustments to get results like this: Dive into our South Florida Paradise.mp4 - YouTube

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom