Fitness goals for 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
It's traditional to have some fitness related goals in amongst your new years resolutions. Mine is to complete the Maritona des Dolomites in under 6 hours.

What are your fitness goals for 2010?

Increase my jogging interval until I can go 3 miles without a walking interval. Yeah, I've been really out of shape for a long time. In addition, to lose another 20 pounds and continue to improve my overall health.

Had Rotator Cuff Sugery in November, and was not able to do anythng till now. As a result, lost a lot of muscle mass, endurance, and strength. My goal is to get back to where I was. I know it will be a pain (no pun intended), but I feel better when I am in shape, as compared to the couch slug I was for a while.

It's traditional to have some fitness related goals in amongst your new years resolutions. Mine is to complete the Maritona des Dolomites in under 6 hours.

What are your fitness goals for 2010?

To continue to ride my bike to and from work each day (42 mile round trip)
To continue to run 30-40 miles per week.
To continue to swim 5 miles per week.
To come in better than forty second on my mini tri's.
To come in better than 3rd on my 5k and 10ks in my age group.
Talk the wife into a new Equinox bike this year.

To complete the Men's Fitness Year Long Workout Plan and drop at least 15 pounds

To date, completed the first 3 month's workouts, started the 4th yesterday and have lost about 8 pounds without any real diet change (my wife feeds me pretty healthy stuff as regular thing).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom