Fitness Members Journal for May 8th 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great weekend. Stayed focused, ate well and exercised. Can't wait to weigh in Thursday. Keep it going all. Good Luck! Greg

Here and hoping I lose again this week...been walking and drinking water.

We went up to the in-laws, or as I like to call them, the Freak Show :wink: for Mother's Day.

It was really hard to resist the hot dogs, burgers, cheesecake, etc. But I politely said no and stuck with the healthier alternatives.

Hopefully it'll show Tueday when I do my first weigh-in as a fitness member.

Mel

I had to work Fri. Sat. and Sunday. I totally missed out on Mother's Day festivities. Probably good for my WI, so I won't complain too much.

I can't say my exercise habits were good, but I did well with watching what went into my mouth.

We will see tommorrow.

I had a great Mother's day. We swam in the pool..David heated it to 85 degrees..and I rode my bike 6 miles. Dinner was some egg foo young at my favorite Chinese restaurant.
I didn't have lunch, so I was able to have the rice and gravy.

I didn't get to WI on Thursday in Cozumel, so this Thursday will tell a two week story.

I had a very 'off' week this week and the weekend didn't help. I didn't go over my points but my choices weren't the best. The fajitas on Satuday were great but I supposed I should have skipped the most excellent guacamole! Tomorrow is official weigh in day but I just don't feel like I've lost. Not enough water over the weekend, not enough veggies all week, too many breads and pastas.....I don't think I'll do very well tomorrow.

I had a screwed up weekend. It involved lots of physical work, beer, more physical work, a drive to Tampa and back - very light eating. I'll be honest just feel bad today because my whole eating schedule was disrupted.

I'm going to work out today with my wife - we'll go with it from there.

((((( ((((Sending Skinny Vibes to the Tuesday divers)))))))

Thanks....I'm gonna need them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom