Fitness Members Only: Week 4/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While shopping last weekend, I passed the frozen food section and spied some 3 cheese lasagna. I hadn't had lazagna is quite a while so I checked the points. Hmmm 'only' 5pts per cup but that's really not that bad. It was a Wal-Mart store brand, Great Value I think, so I was only expecting it to be OK. I popped it in the oven last night and let me tell ya, I thought we were in a pizzaria in Italy! That stuff was delicious! I ended up eating 2 servings when I should have stopped at one cuz I was miserable I was so full. The left overs are in the fridge calling my name but I think I'll leave them for Beast. What is it they say about too much of a good thing?!?!

My point is, don't forget there are some really good foods out there that you may think you shouldn't/couldn't have. Check them out first before you dismiss them!

Back
Top Bottom