Fitness Members Only Weekly Journal 4/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK I did it. My second two a days in my fitness program. Went back to the gym and swam half a mile this time plus spent some time in the sauna. Got to work off some of the food from this weekend.

Congrats DiverG!! I am a proponent of swimming for exercise, especially for divers.....

I ave officially declared Saturday my free day. Didn't abuse the body too badly, but was on a dive boat so needed the calories. Breakfast and lunch were dive boat food, dinner was chinese, chicken and steamed rice. a little dessert..Exercise - 3 dives.....

Sunday-
Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 veggie sausages, 2 pieces of 7 grain toast

Lunch - turkey and cheese slices, apple and carrots (with a little dressing)

DInner - teriyaki flank steak, carrots, green beans and steamed brown rice.

Lo carb bar and non fat milk for dessert.

Exercise - Swam 2300 yds

Chris

Weighed in yesterday, no change. I dont expect much in the short run though. Last week I did 2 hours of tennis on monday and friday, weights and 30mins of cardio on tuesday, skipped wed and thurs., dove all saturday, and then did an hour of cardio yesterday. I need to really increase my excercise, but damn, what a pain it is. Found an interesting link on Mens Health about losing weight. A few good tips. Otherwise, Im off to the Keys this week, so the plan will take a break in favor of having fun. I shall be drinking a lot of calories from alcohol, and eating as much seafood as i can get my hands on. Maybe Ill do laps around the reef.

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article/0,2823,s1-3-0-0-1208,00.html

Well this weekend was 4.5 hours underwater and just over an hour in the kayak - however there was a certain BBQ that several people went to and might have partaken in some large amounts of food - will see tonight when i try to weigh up. Still feel lighter, but i need to get out doing stuff more than sitting in this stupid office!

I haven't stepped on a scale but my pants are loosening up. People have noticed a difference and that feels good.

(((((((( Sending Skinny Vibes to Tuesday Weigh In Divers)))))))))))

Hey it worked last week!

Doing pretty good today.

Breakfast- 2 hard boiled eggs, small apple. 1 slice of toast

Lunch- zoneperfect meal

snack- zone bar

dinner- 1 chicken breast, small helping mash potatos, green beans

exercise 1/2 mile swim

Due to my work schedule I have had to go to WW on Monday evenings last night and the week before. I have a gain of
0.6 lbs this week to report. However, I know that I ate at the upper end of my points by using all of my flex points. I also had two glasses of red wine Sunday night, one before dinner and then one with dinner. That always gets me on the rebound the next day. I have not been as good with the water this past week either, so.... Time to buckle back down.

I will be starting to really concentrate on the water and my points being kept down.

I have a busy day ahead so I need to go get my lunch and snacks ready for work. Otherwise I will not have a good food plan.

Keep thinking those((((Skinny Vibes)))) though because we really need them. Even though I am up a tiny bit, I know I am still losing. My muscle tone is getting so much better. Exercise is still a key to this processes.

Will be checking in later.

OK just writing it down here or I'll forget..

Thursday no bike just swimming
Friday 6 miles bike swam at night
Saturday 6 miles bike
Sunday swam in the rain, crazy!
Monday 7 miles bike
Tuesday 6 miles bike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom