Fitness Members only : Weekly Journal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's hoping that everyone has been treated right by the Easter Bunny, and can avoid the chocolate bunnies today. Also, those pastel peanut M&M's !

I have put out the pastel Life Saver's in an attempt to stay out of the chocolate. I also made an Angel Food cake in it is lime jello and decorated it with coconut (colored with green food coloring ) to look like grass then sprinkled the mini jelly beans around it.

I am having all my family over for dinner later and I am keeping it simple. Baked ham, green beans, cole slaw and potato salad, a veggie tray and dinner rolls. I have colored eggs for the grandbaby, so I am going to make deviled eggs with them. As for what I will eat I am going to keep it within my WW points, I am going to measure and eat only small amts. Right now I have a 20oz bottle of water at hand and plan to keep on drinking water all day.

Exercise yesterday consisted of chasing my 18mo grandson all around. Today will take a long walk after we eat dinner. That should be about all for today. We are eating at 2pm, so I am not having a lunch perse, will just have more veggies and some yogurt later this evening, maybe a deviled egg.

Check in again tommorrow. Have a great day all.

I

We had a dive club social last night at local Mexican eatery. Great food, great beers, great friends. Man I feel like hell today. Body is really not use to that much cheese and grease anymore. Did manage 4 days of cardio at 3miles per day plus 2 weight training days. Yesterday I made two dives. Fabulous conditions and a lot of work. Sure I burned off at least some calories. Going to try and eat light today at a friends Easter dinner party. We shall see...

Weigh in on Tuesday to see what the damage from the weekend is.

Terry

Tomorrow is WI for Tuesday people!

((((( Sending Skinny Vibes))))))

Look for Becky's thread to post your loses on Tuesday and Thursday.

Anyone feel like a big loser yet??? I think my waist is already starting to show some signs of recovery, my pants are a little looser than they felt before, now if i had just waited to buy those few new pairs anotehr couple of weeks i would have got something to shrink into rather than soon get lost in - i hate buying a new wardrobe even if i am losing weight in the process!!Oh well, its all in a good cause. Thinking tomorrows weigh in might be in the lower 230's, woohoo, already somewhere near 10# off since last week!

I had soup for dinner last night. I did wake up feeling lighter. Crossing my fingers..but weighing on Thursday.

I have been faithfully recording my food in my WW journal, and doing some activity. Even after our Easter Dinner, I took our grandson for a walk in his stroller. I pushed him up the steepist hill in our neighborhood. Thinking that would be a good activity.

I am suppossed to weigh in tommorrow, but I am not so sure I will be off work in time to make it to WW, for the official weight with them. But, I will weigh at home for here just in case.

So far today I have stayed on my plan, I did get up a little early and work out this morning before work. Next hurdle is dinner tonight. We are eating out, and it will be a bit late. I am hoping I can eat light.

I will be checking in tommorrow.

Good luck Cindy! Order salad and grilled chicken!

I also feel 'skinner' cause my muscles have been sore all weekend from my workouts!! But I bet I gained!!! Muscle weighs more, so I'm robably doomed,....murphys law ya know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom