Fitness Members only : Weekly Journal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

((((((((Sending skinny vibes to the Thursday people))))))

I haven't had much exercise this week. Today I did get a 6 miles bike ride done, in 20 minutes. It usually takes me 25 to 30..so not sure if that's good or bad that I went faster.
As far as food intake..I think I did pretty good. Tomorrow will tell. I only had one chocolate marshmallow on Monday..and no other junk. Oh I did have a latte at a place I've never been before, so it could have been loaded with calories as some of them are.

Dinner will be a salad with pasta and a carb blaster. Probably WW Ice cream cone. Tonight is TV night since American Idol was canceled last night, and rescheduled for tonight.
Good luck everyone!

Well, it looks like I am down a pound. I have been working hard at it but my body has been a bit out of wack since I had a colonoscopy on Monday. I must remember in the future that the day after Easter is not the ideal day to schedule that kind of test. In my mind, I should have lost lots more! But I am back in the proper frame of mind now and back on my old program. I log everything that I eat and all my exercise on the balance log on my computer, I find that if I have to log it on to the computer, I think twice before eating it! I am off work today because I have to go down to the VA hospital with Don. So, I guess I will get dressed and get my morning 2 mile walk in
Have a great Day!

So far my day has been ok. Food wise I am sticking to it really well, exercise not so well. I worked from 7am until 11pm last night and I awoke with a sinus headache today. I have had allergy symptoms for the last two days, sinus draining and my throat scratchy. I have not felt much like exercise, so I guess I will have to be patient and resume when I feel better.

I will keep up the plan for sticking to my points, I am making a vegetable gumbo soup for dinner. I hope that will be a good choice.

I will check in later with you all.

Breakfast - 4 oz protein (cheese) and banana

And my one vice, soy mocha

Lunch- Caesar salad with chicken
DInner - ummmm, same .... I know the dressing is bad... I need some ideas

snack, carb bar and 8 oz of fat free milk

Exercise - swim 1250 yards

Late nites are my hard time

Chris

Horrible week of too much work, not enough exercise, i still dropped a few pounds from tuesday, will weigh in "officially" next tuesday to see what is up. I have to work a little harder at this! I will quote on this coming week next week though :wink:

Chris, late nights are hard on me, too. I'm a night owl. We generally eat supper around 6-7pm. By midnight I'm hungry again!

One of my favorite late night snacks is popcorn. Another is Laughing Cow cheese. One wedge of LC cheese spread on 5 reduced fat Wheat Thins is only 2 points. Top each cracker with a grape or piece of apple for a free treat. Yogurt is also good. Try to avoid alot of carb snacks at night, they just get stored as fat.

OK I'm just trying to start back doing something. I was going to the gym at least days a week, but now I haven't gone in a month and a half. The problem is I am a full time college student and sometime eating right is really hard. Also to top things off finals are start next week and I am bound to have a hamburger or something! Well good luck everyone and if you have any advice let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom