Fitness Members..Week starting May 25th 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, the duties are not a problem.
I want to keep the forum going too.
I was just making sure others want it to keep going also, since it was brought up that we originally said 2 months.
I'm glad we're keeping it!

Chris....this forum isn't a strain on our Mod duties at all. I think Natasha just wanted to make sure the forum was still wanted so we wouldn't have an inactive forum taking up space.

Active members names taken from last weeks Tues and Thurs weight-in threads and last weeks journal. I think the majority on this list have been here since the beginning.

Natasha
gt2003
netmage
chrisc
Dee
nauifins73
DiverG
ChrisM
hnladue
jviehe
frankenmuth_tom
Wijbrandus
Big-t-2538
rab
EricDive
DoUDive2
seaangel
WVMike
CBulla
Scuba_Jenny
melfox26
scuba-punk

I haven't posted in the past couple of weeks, but I'm still here trying. No losses, no gains. Got off track with walking. Think I got a little bummed out with not seeing any progress. I know, I know.....excuses, excuses.....Hopefully I will get back on track. It didn't go on in a day and it sure ain't comin off in a day.....I did see a lady I haven't seen in a while in the grocery store one day and she said I was "looking good" and that I'd lost some weight since the last time she'd seen me. Made me feel really good. Should have been some incentive, huh?

Brenda

I am really glad for us to have this forum, it is really helping my motivation more than any thing else. I think I feel a closer bond with this group than my WW, or any other group I have tried.

Thank You for starting this. I hate to miss one day of even reading the forum. If I don't have anything I post I do try to read, but some days like yesterday I just flat did not have a chance to.

Dee, thanks for your input on the journalling. I am trying much harder to keep mine this week, that is my main goal. I am also doing more preplanning that way I can have no excuse to just say oh well, I didn't plan this but I will eat it anyway. Nice to know about the Chili's food, glad I don't eat there but maybe once a year! I do go to a local Mexican restaurant alot though, maybe once a week. I have to order fajitas or salad all the time. I try to eat only their grilled foods, but I can't stop myself from the chips, guacamole, and refried beans. I can skip the rice and even the corn or flour tortillas, but....I am sure the rest is enough to pile up my points.

I planned my day out for today and already have it written down, then tonight I will enter it into my Flex calculator. I am doing a written journal and using that calculator. I have done this now for three days and it has really helped me keep in line.

Thanks again for this forum. I love it!

Dee:
Thanks for the active list. Definately enough to keep the forum going!

I hear too!! I read it everyday for inspiration!!! Also I *might* be down this week... I'm hoping! My clothes are looser. So that's good right?

Yes, hnladue that's good!

I finally got a bike ride in today. I didn't do that great at the table though, (David made a spice cake) but hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Back
Top Bottom