Flat lens for GoPro Hero HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, we increased the price since the introduction of the lens. Thanks for the inquiry!

Dearest MAKO,,, please send info on shipping to CANADA or have your site updated,, i and several friends are looking to purchase gear for our gopros but you have 0 info on shipping up north thank you

Dearest MAKO,,, please send info on shipping to CANADA or have your site updated,, i and several friends are looking to purchase gear for our gopros but you have 0 info on shipping up north thank you

Thanks so much for the inquiry. We do sell internationally, but we handle the orders over the phone and require pay pal. Your best bet is to send a list of what you want to order (and the address) to:
info@makospearguns.com and we will get right back to you with the total cost including shipping.

Thanks again!

Hey Mako,

sounds great! Do you also ship to Europe?
Do you offer a colour correction filter for your lenses?

thanks

FYI: Here is some video I shot last week with the Mako flat lens and a Go PRo Hd (version 1) with ambient light and no filter at a depth of 185 feet.. Shot late in the day, so ambient light was somewhat reduced..

Helldiver Plane Wreck Off Jupiter Florida - YouTube

I got and installed my Mako flat lens. Soaked the housing (empty) in a bucket for three days with no leaks, taking it to Aruba next week!

Back
Top Bottom