Flight time change!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh Happy Freaking Day!!!! Or well, it was late last night actually! Thanks Card! I remembered while on a mini vacation to Key West I had seen a post from you about air fare but I checked on Tuesday and my flights were still sky high. Well, late last night while putting a couple things away after just arriving home I plugged in the net book and took a quick peek and VOILA my one flight dropped from $618 to like $345! Oh HURRAY! My net book promptly froze so had to go boot up my big old computer and GRABBED those danged tickets! I'm all booked! WooHoo...... oh yeah and I'm coming in on US Air Flight 1235 with a lot of other people! I got a crappy center seat for that flight but I'll try to get an exit row change when I check in if possible. KEEP hunting for airfares daily everyone! I have no idea why my seat suddenly went down in price on a Thursday!

WooHooooooooooo! I feel so much better having my ticket! :banana::bounce2:

Now I just have to work a 12 hour shift having only had a 4 hour nap!

Myra

Delta delayed our departure on the 7th. I'm glad we booked early.

Non-stop/direct between COZ and ATL is nice. We can usually fly direct/non-stop to almost anywhere we choose, but it seems to cost a little more.

Wooohooo! We will have to all meet up and have a pre invasion invasion in Charlotte.

Looks like there might be a PDT#8 reunion in Charlotte. Well.. You, Myra, and me. And of course... Tamsey...

---------- Post added May 4th, 2012 at 08:58 PM ----------

I just checked the prices of the flights from Melbourne... my tickets (even though overpriced) are still cheaper than what they want tonight. I feel better, now...

I will be on that layover as well in Charlotte taking the edge off somewhere, I am afraid of flying :( hahah

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom