Flood Insurance?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EricJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Los Osos (San Luis Obispo County) California
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm thinking about getting the underwater housing for my fairly expensive video camera.

Do you recommend getting flood insurance for my camera? What might it cost to insure an $800 camera? Can someone recommend a comapany to start with?

I did a search within Underwater photography for insurance and flood insurance. I was surprised not to see many threads on the topic.

EricJ:
I'm thinking about getting the underwater housing for my fairly expensive video camera.

Do you recommend getting flood insurance for my camera? What might it cost to insure an $800 camera? Can someone recommend a comapany to start with?

I did a search within Underwater photography for insurance and flood insurance. I was surprised not to see many threads on the topic.
yes yes yes, i insure every piece of my equipment, and defenitly the camera!!!! dont take it into the water without insurence!!!!!!!!!! most of us all use depp divers equipment protection plan, i have about $7-8000 in equipment and it costs me $192 a year to insure it all, you flood it,break it burn it, lose it, or it gets stolen they replace it or if it is no longer avalible they go for the next step up for you, they are unbeatable, remember the very true saying in photography,(its not if it floods it is when) GET INSURENCE!!!! here is the phone for DEPP 1-760-674-9655 my rep is sandy

Back
Top Bottom