Flooded DX1G will RICO DX100 fit housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks.
i assume the Ricoh has a manual white balance, though?

Mrvideo- how did it go???

The S&S version of the camera has special firmware that replaces the custom mode with the Sea & Sea mode.

The DX100 simply won't have a setting on the dial for "S&S" but if you use the Sea & Sea firmware for the DX-1G you should get back the "S&S" mode.
Does anyone know where to get the Sea&Sea firmware for the DX-1G; I have searched the Internet but was unable to find it.

Hi again.
So, I decided to go with the Ricoh GX100 to replace my lost DX-1G.
Now, I am having a problem finding a reputable online dealer to buy one from L

Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!

I dropped camera into housing, fits like a glove. No I don't have sea and sea mode but I never used that to begin with. I found a used GX100 at Adorama (I got in touch with Fred) 279.00 bucks. I have not upgraded firmware but I use manual settings anyway. I have found if I white balance every 30 feet I am good to go - and shoot in raw it does help - but a big lag time in writing to camera. I shot JPEG in north Carolina with the sharks and it worked fine. So long story short yes camera fits housing - and it does take pics. but I can see it is not exactly the same so it is a new learning curve.

I flooded housing by having a small amount of desicant packet caught in O-ring so always check setup.

Jim Sawyer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom