Florida cave diving updates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XxDiveLifexX

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking for updates on little river as well as Ginnie if there open and are divable. I dove peacock last weekend and p1 basin was amazing crystal clear. The lower part of p1 was a little sility but wasn't bad past that as well as the waterhole but that could have been due to other divers going in before us. P3 was nice up until Hensley castle then the viz went to crap fast had a hard time finding the jump line then did got 10 more feet and called it but other than that the viz was great. I appreciate any input. Thanks in advanced

Downstream Cow was awesome on the 14th.

22448383_10159675396080413_2387344690723360420_n.jpg

2z8nfb7.jpg

Ginnie is diveable and "weird". There's a lot of tannic intrusion in the front half of the cave and last night I found a sidemount passage that was split with tannic water on top and clear water on the bottom -- looked exactly like a black and tan.

Ginnie is diveable and "weird". There's a lot of tannic intrusion in the front half of the cave and last night I found a sidemount passage that was split with tannic water on top and clear water on the bottom -- looked exactly like a black and tan.
Double domes and white room are both tannic. Neat.jpg

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom