Florida Dive Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone is planning on attending the Florida Dive Show coming up Dec 5-6 in Palm Beach, FL.

Thanks!

I'm planning on being there...

It got off to a great start, but after the last two horrible years, I'm not sure it's worth attending.

I agree we skipped last year and I heard that was the right decision. Hopefully this year is better because we really want to go

I attended back in '05 and it definitely had a flea market feel to it. The expressions on the vendors' faces expressed to me that they didn't really want to be there. To me, the show looked like it was poorly attended, maybe because it was held in the middle of the Christmas shopping season.

I'll be there.
I would think the midle of Christmas shopping season would be perfect.
Great time to pick up gifts for those divers on your holiday shopping list.

In case I'm on anyones list.....I would love santa to bring me a set of doubled steel 120's

I'd like to go. It's a bit of a hike for me and they still say "Will be available shortly
Check back soon" when I try to see what the Schedule of events & Exhibitors list is. Since we didn't have an Ocean Fest in Ft. Lauderdale this year, I'm in need of a dive show to attend (so I'll probably check it out).

Speaking of Florida dive shows, has anyone else read this on the Ocean Fest website Ocean Fest Dive and Adventure Sports Expo :
Unfortunately, we were recently advised by the City of Fort Lauderdale that there are issues with our preferred location. We are working to find another suitable location for the show. We'll update this web site when we have news to announce.

Neal Watson, Event Producer

Is this last year's message or does this apply for this April 2010 as well?

Another inept attempt for a dive show.:no: Sorry. Prizes for Photo Contests were never delivered as promised.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom