Florida Parks Annual Pass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlcnuke

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Do the annual passes count as payment for entry to all the parks for divers as well as to the big state parks? I.e. would having the annual pass mean not having to pay $5 to go dive each day at Peacock? How does that work, just leave it on the dash? Considering getting a pass if that's the case (since I qualify for a free one, that would be a no-brainer), but thought I'd see if anyone could clarify on how/if they can be used at all the diving state parks as well.

Yes, they count. But I have been told by more than one cave diver to make sure you fill out an envelope and write “annual pass” (or senior, or whatever) on it. Why? Because that way they know how many people come into the park. And when it’s time to allocate money, they have a more accurate idea of how many people are actually using the park.

That’s what I’ve been told, anyway.

Yes, they count. But I have been told by more than one cave diver to make sure you fill out an envelope and write “annual pass” (or senior, or whatever) on it. Why? Because that way they know how many people come into the park. And when it’s time to allocate money, they have a more accurate idea of how many people are actually using the park.

That’s what I’ve been told, anyway.

Thanks. Next trip I'll have to stop in and get that free pass then. I'll be sure still fill out an envelope for each visit though :)

You pull an envelope out, tear off the hang tag, write your annual pass number on the envelope back, put the envelope in the iron ranger, and put the hang tag on your dash/rear view mirror.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom