Flying to Manado, Luggage Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laurie S.

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm going to Lembeh in October and will be flying Singapore Air to Singapore and then Silk Air to Manado. Does Singapore Air check the bags all the way through to Manado? I'll be by myself and will have a suitcase (with lots of camera equipment) and a dive bag, so the less luggage jockeying I have to do, the better. Same question going back. Thanks!

Did you book on one ticket or did you book the separate legs yourself? And how long is your layover? If you booked all the way at same time and you have a reasonable layover your luggage will be booked all the way to your destination.

If it's the same ticket then everything will be checked through to Manado. Silk Air is just the regional subsidiary of Singapore Airlines. Same company really.

You are all set to go. Been there & done that similar trip, Houston-Moscow-Singapore-Manado with Singapore Airlines back in 2011.

Have fun!

Yes you bag will be checked in all the way to Manado. SQ are an excellent airline , you will have nothing to worry about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom