Focus light for stills - wide or narrow? Any makers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How long have you been doing this, I'm wondering what are you planning to buy next?

I've been doing photography for more than ten years with a Olympus C4040 in an Ikelite housing but without any external strobes. If there is an external strobe that doubles as a Focus Light that would probably be near the top of my list. Here's a macro shot I got yesterday with the TG-5 and it's internal strobe.
P8130020.JPG

I've been doing photography for more than ten years with a Olympus C4040 in an Ikelite housing but without any external strobes. If there is an external strobe that doubles as a Focus Light that would probably be near the top of my list. Here's a macro shot I got yesterday with the TG-5 and it's internal strobe.View attachment 422320
Looks good! Actually I just started to get involved in this kind of photography, your experience for me is very interesting, thanks for the detailed response!

Back
Top Bottom