Folly - Sun May 9 - Mother's day dive report :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trappist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Couldn't help it ! I wanted to go diving too bad and my wife let me go (flowers were planned early) :D

Was getting ready when I realized I forgot my catch bag home :shakehead: Well, this happens and everything else was there... Since we planned for a deeper dive it would not bother me too much !

Went in at around 11h00, we did a little surface swim to get on the left side and start at 6-7m (20ft) already, then we headed out and out, and out :p
we went down to 21.7m (~72ft), total dive time was 72min, we really enjoyed it ! The viz was great down there ! Probably around 15-20ft I would say.
Temp was 9ºC (48F) at 21m, more than reasonable ! Did not get cold at all.

I saw 3 flounders, one probably too small, the other 2 looked yummy. Also saw 2 lobster which might have been keepers, did not bother to try to catch them though...

We're getting there :)

No metric here on this side of the pond! We're too lazy to do the math. Looks like you did the same dive I last did there. It's really cool way out there. Literally.. I had 41 degrees (5ºC) out there. Some impressive huge pink granite formations, ledges.

won't abandon the metric system that is waaaaaaaaaay easier for scuba :wink:
But I did mention all these imperial units for all you folks too !

You're correct down there, there were some impressive granite that were even forcing us to go around it and almost lost me ! My buddy was there and much more focused than me apparently :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom