Font colour options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oreocookie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got my Petrel yesterday (yay) and I've been fiddling with settings considering how I might want to customize the screen (and probably find that I'll want to change it again after I dive it on Monday). My question right now is about the font colours... are certain ones easier to see in different light conditions/water clarity, etc or is it all just personal preference? To me, green seems easier on the eyes than white, but how this translates to readability underwater, I have no idea.

If you've changed your colours from the defaults, what did you change and why?

I had ended up changing the colors. after the first dive I reverted back to the originals and found them to be the best

I had ended up changing the colors. after the first dive I reverted back to the originals and found them to be the best

^
^
^
What he said. I liked the pretty green/cyan combo, but once you're under, the green turns yellow and makes it look like a "caution" indicator.

Do I'm back to good old white.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom