For Sale Exo-26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fedfirediver

INSTRCUTOR
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello All:

I have a EXO-26 for sale. I have not used the mask for a couple of yrs. I had the local dive shop do a check up and it passed.Here are some pic's.

I am asking $350.00:coffee: Send a PM if you are interested.
Thanks

Jim

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

Pm sent

I bought one about a year ago - I was hoping he was selling another one.

Neat. If it's not taken I might be interested. Prefer one with no comms. Need more quarry toys!

Do the EXO-26 fog up easily? I have a different older full face mask and it tends to fog pretty rapidly/easily.

It's been sold for about a year now.

The EXO 26 has a separate oral nasal cavity and the way the air is routed tends to prevent any fogging. Nice masks, very heavy duty, but big.

It's been sold for about a year now.

The EXO 26 has a separate oral nasal cavity and the way the air is routed tends to prevent any fogging. Nice masks, very heavy duty, but big.

Ah, didn't notice the date. Someone from the intarwebs probably found it googling.

The one I have has something sort of similar, but it still fogs.

Also the air volume tends to lift it, which results in the nose block thing blocking the nose.

It's just a quarry toy, anyhow.

Like my Aquamaster, that I should probably get a phoenix setup for :)

Back
Top Bottom