For Sale: Gates Underwater Housing with Lights and Sony TRV 950 Video Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jbisson

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Is anyone interested in buying a lightly used, high quality Gates underwater housing with lights for a Sony TRV 950 video camera (camera included)? If so, please send me an email (scubadiverapo@yahoo.com) and I'll send pics. Would also welcome suggestions on how to best sell this high quality, lightly used video gear. Many thanks!

jbisson, here are a few things for you to think about that may help you sell your items here on ScubaBoard
• I would recommend posting photos here rather than just sending them out to individuals. It might generate a bit more interest.
• Do you have a target price you'd like to get? If you're offering the items at a bargain, it will generate interest.
• Is the price negotiable?
• How can payment be made?
• How are you planning to deliver the items to the buyer? Do you prefer only local buyers or only continental US or anybody at all?
• Who pays shipping in the event the buyer is not local to you?
• Do you guarantee the items are in perfect working order or are you selling "as is"?

Back
Top Bottom