For Sale: Olympus pt-015 housing, brand new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mailed it today about 2:15pm CST. The lady at the post office said it should take approximately 3-5 days. Let me know when it arrives. Thanks again, Greg

Greg,
The housing just came today, in excellent condition as well. Thanks for a great deal, and a reliable delivery. Let me know if I can do anything to post any other feedback. It will be excellent! Good luck with your A75 and thanks!
MauiCat

Glad to hear it arrived and in great shape. I just ordered my housing for the a75 last night. Good luck with your pics. Enjoy and thanks for the great communication.

gt2003:
Glad to hear it arrived and in great shape. I just ordered my housing for the a75 last night. Good luck with your pics. Enjoy and thanks for the great communication.

YOU will like the A75! I have an A70 and have taken 100's of photos with the macro. My dive buddy recently purchased a strobe, arm, tray and wide lense and the photos are awesome! Ain't it great for less then $600 you can buy a camera to capture the underwater beauty!

Tim

I think I'm going to like it Tim. I finally got the housing and have to get used to halfway pressing the shutter while the camera is housed. After I get used to this I think I'll be fine. Can't wait to get this hing underwater.
I'm closing the thread now. Thanks to all who have read, inquired and to mauicat, bought the housing. Take care all, Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom