For sale OMS backplate and wing BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mlsantos

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
hi guys,

i have an oms backplate and wing for sale. its for a single tank with a 32lbs bladder. wing color is red... asking price is 14K firm.

if interested pm me.

hey guys... is that price too high? its the whole bcd system, wing plate, harness and single tank adapter... the cheapest i could find it for online was about 214usd for the wing... 130for the backplate and harness and 60usd for the single tank adaptor. The bcd has only been used a total of 6 dives because a couple of instructors and I coaxed our friends into getting a halcyon eclipse instead. i just mentioned red to let people know what color it was. and i inquired at one of our local stores here in the philippines the price was almost double on a new one.

That's a good starting price for the complete rig. I was only joking about the 14K as if it were in dollars, I knew you were in the PI and that it was in pesos.:)

-Mitch

hahahahaha... sorry... from your message i though i had priced it wrong and in a panic looked for the system online. Even called a local dive shop which supposedly has the best deals on tech equiptment... they said it was 30,000php and could only give 20% and not the usual 40% pro discount.

used to have that system, but in black color. 14k is cheap. I sold mine after having used the same for almost a year for 15K

Back
Top Bottom