Closed: For Sale: Pair of Faber Steel 100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hilljo88

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
48B8E27B-DE11-4153-89B8-E868E3609472.jpeg
2 Faber Steel 100s. Born 2012, hydro ‘d 9/17. Need viz. Oversized Vindicator knobs. DIN valves, with an easily removed yoke adaptor in one.

Awesome tanks, gently used in excellent condition. I love these tanks, I just don’t dive locally enough to justify keeping them. I wish every vacation dive I do could be with these.

Asking $400 for the pair. I don’t think shipping makes sense, so it’s a local New York pickup.

View attachment 487243 2 Faber Steel 100s. Born 2012, hydro ‘d 9/17. Need viz. Oversized Vindicator knobs. DIN valves, with an easily removed yoke adaptor in one.

Awesome tanks, gently used in excellent condition. I love these tanks, I just don’t dive locally enough to justify keeping them. I wish every vacation dive I do could be with these.

Asking $400 for the pair. I don’t think shipping makes sense, so it’s a local New York pickup.

Are your tanks still available? I'm in NC, so there would be some logistics for .e to figure out... RE

SOLD

Back
Top Bottom