For sale - Poseidon Drysuit size S - Jetsuit Technica -Brand New and Unused

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

black_sea

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
For sale - Poseidon Drysuit size S - Jetsuit Technica -Brand New and Unused
drysuit.jpg
A drysuit considered to be the top of the line neoprene exposure suit by many discerning divers. I have a drysuit by POSEIDON, dived it for over 5 years, hundreds of dives on it, and it still has the original zipper and seals. Your mileage will vary, but this is a no-nonsense piece of kit. I would prefer to sell this suit to someone that already dives Poseidon and loves them, as I see no reason to try and push an excellent piece of gear on a non-believer. I love my Poseidon, and I have tried them all.

This new and unused suit was bought as a gift for a relative that due to family commitments has decided not to dive. Never used inwater, never seen water.

Condition: brand spanking new. I work in an LDC and have done a pressure check with no leaks, done this month.

Size S. - small.
70-80cm middle/waist, 85-95cm chest 160-175cm height 45-60kg weight.
See a description video here. Larger images are available. See size chart for reference.
Poseidon Jetsuit TNG Technica Drysuit | Simply Scuba UK

Original price paid: Over 1000 Euros.

Video Review: see a review of a similar suit
[video=youtube;ZPL2MZR0v_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPL2MZR0v_o[/video]
Poseidon Jetsuit TNG Technica Drysuit - www.simplyscuba.com - YouTube
View attachment 115261
View attachment 115261View attachment 115261

Price: Sold to the highest bidder whose bid I deem acceptable. I reserve the right to refuse bids deemed unsuitable.

Send a PM with your price. I am in no rush but will post your suit within 3 days of payment received.
Conditions:Sold as is. The suit is new, I tested it for leaks, sold as-is. No returns, shipping costs not worth it. Bid accordingly.

Payment: paypal
, shipment to confirmed address.

Shipping - buyer pays actual shipping.
The drysuit is in Sweden so I presume shipping to the EU would be cheaper than the US. I have no idea what shipping to the US would be, but we have ridiculously high postage prices and last time for a similar package UPS quoted me 70 EUROS to europe. I will try and get an accurate estimate soon. You will pay actual shipping. Contact with adress and zip code for me to make a shipping estimate.

Disclaimer:
By buying this suit you certify that you already have diver certification matching the use of this suit in accordance with your local laws and regulations, or you will obtain said certification before you use this suit. No warranty implied. You are advised to have the suit checked by a reputable technician. As with any life support equipment, this suit may kill you at any time, just like walking the doggie.

Back
Top Bottom