Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now I have another personal pair to sell and will add a Force Fin bag and cap to your order. Tan Delta Emerald Green Excellerating Force Fin Amber Whiskers - Force Fin The other half has also whiskers Yellow and they are soft kicking for me.
4-excel.gif

Arrick, packed up with many goodies for your kindness.UPS out today. I did notice the durometer is 78 which is easier on your legs..made for me OK...11-19-2009 used once in my home pool. View attachment 651146
Thanks for all the extra info. I like to learn about the things I use, especially something I love as much as Force Fins. Force Fins kept me in the water. I broke/sprained both ankles playing football from chop blocks, which are illegal now. Imagine a 300lb player hitting you in the ankle 40 times/game-you get your ankles hurt at least once per season. Normal fins hurt my big feet and broken ankles. I was going to give up on diving and snorkeling even though I had a reef behind my house. Then I saw the add for Force Fins-as soon as I saw the picture I knew they would work. Maybe it was the kinesiology classes I took but they looked right. So I got a pair, went out to the beach and not only were they super comfortable but I realized I was moving at a good pace. 30 plus years later and I'm still thankful I'm in the water. During the last 8 months of Covid lockdown, I've only missed about 10 days of swimming laps with my force fins. No ankle/foot pain at all. Can't wait to get the hockey fins and zip through the water. I'm glad to know they will be easier to bend and snap than my extra's.

Arrick

Thanks for all the extra info. I like to learn about the things I use, especially something I love as much as Force Fins. Force Fins kept me in the water. I broke/sprained both ankles playing football from chop blocks, which are illegal now. Imagine a 300lb player hitting you in the ankle 40 times/game-you get your ankles hurt at least once per season. Normal fins hurt my big feet and broken ankles. I was going to give up on diving and snorkeling even though I had a reef behind my house. Then I saw the add for Force Fins-as soon as I saw the picture I knew they would work. Maybe it was the kinesiology classes I took but they looked right. So I got a pair, went out to the beach and not only were they super comfortable but I realized I was moving at a good pace. 30 plus years later and I'm still thankful I'm in the water. During the last 8 months of Covid lockdown, I've only missed about 10 days of swimming laps with my force fins. No ankle/foot pain at all. Can't wait to get the hockey fins and zip through the water. I'm glad to know they will be easier to bend and snap than my extra's.

Arrick
Can wait till you open your box, put in some cool stuff....it's off and you should have the box next week. Again Thanks Pal...Flordia might be a good place to live, Like your Governor, California has a FOOL. Sorry but it is true, you can all ready see what's coming up from Mexico right now in Santa Barbara. I have live here since going to Brooks Institute back in 1971.Bob Evans Photography
20181010_180621.jpg
The climate has changed

Can wait till you open your box, put in some cool stuff....it's off and you should have the box next week. Again Thanks Pal...Flordia might be a good place to live, Like your Governor, California has a FOOL. Sorry but it is true, you can all ready see what's coming up from Mexico right now in Santa Barbara. I have live here since going to Brooks Institute back in 1971.Bob Evans PhotographyView attachment 651203 The climate has changed
I agree. There's a reason I don't live in CA. It used to be paradise. All my friends that moved there and set up businesses in the 80's and 90's have left and taken their taxes with them. Since the 80's, when I go to LA I've been staying in the same hotel in Santa Monica. Last time I was there, I could smell the feces and urine from all the homeless people on the beach through my open window. Florida is starting to deteriorate so I'm transitioning to spending more and more time in a Kauai.

That's a funny picture. Even though I'm not opposed to God's herb, I think they took it too far in CA. My friends that had business in CA said it was a huge problem getting employees that weren't high all the time. They are allowed to "medicate" as much as the want to, come back in and aren't productive and you can't fire them. Hope I wasn't too political on my rant.

I agree. There's a reason I don't live in CA. It used to be paradise. All my friends that moved there and set up businesses in the 80's and 90's have left and taken their taxes with them. Since the 80's, when I go to LA I've been staying in the same hotel in Santa Monica. Last time I was there, I could smell the feces and urine from all the homeless people on the beach through my open window. Florida is starting to deteriorate so I'm transitioning to spending more and more time in a Kauai.

That's a funny picture. Even though I'm not opposed to God's herb, I think they took it too far in CA. My friends that had business in CA said it was a huge problem getting employees that weren't high all the time. They are allowed to "medicate" as much as the want to, come back in and aren't productive and you can't fire them. Hope I wasn't too political on my rant.
I understand, at 71 this month I am dismayed on how things are moving. I had hoped for a better future, people swimming freely in Force Fins no cramps. This new group is trying to divide us all...works every time. Good Friday.
IMG_4620-fw.jpg

Hey Bob, you talking about Myanmar or North Korea? I'm confused.

I'm relieved. For a second I thought you were arguing against a free press.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom