Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have several dozen pairs to sell and that is it. A awarding winning design that bit the dust due to many issues at the time. SD-1 Military Proof of Concept Fins - Force Fin
Scan_20210429-(4).jpg-fw.jpg

Ok, up for purchase, could resale for over $1,500 or more. Only pair, my pair and they kick butt. Underwater Hockey Fin - Tan Delta Amethyst - Force FinView attachment 650894
I've been using my purple Hockey Fins for the last few weeks when I dive. They are the best kicking fins of all my Force Fins. I've been getting the usual odd looks on the dive boat. Today another diver was skeptical how well they worked until a hammerhead shark went by on the dive. I left that diver in my wake trying to catch up to it. Back on the boat, his opinion of the my "girl's fins" as he put it, was very different than earlier in the day.

I was thinking how the MEDIA took us down. Our sales dropped like a lead weight and we found our self's fighting all the Miss Information on our Company and Products. Found this article on us fighting back. Was truly a waste of time and we walked away.

Attachments

• Scan_20210430-(6).jpg-fw.jpg
    Scan_20210430-(6).jpg-fw.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Scan_20210430-(7)-fw.jpg
    Scan_20210430-(7)-fw.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 62
I was thinking how the MEDIA took us down. Our sales dropped like a lead weight and we found our self's fighting all the Miss Information on our Company and Products. They refined their ways to even take out a US President. Found this article on us fighting back. Was truly a waste of time and we walked away. "Girl Fins", sounds racist.View attachment 656426
Their reviews always seemed biased to me. I never bought the magazine because of it. I occasionally looked at copies at Barnes and Noble. Even the travel reviews of best places to go were obviously paid for by advertises. Only good thing with that was travel to some of the best spots is small because they don't put it on their lists.

Bob - go easy on the politics. Not good for business.

This is your hero? Why? He was a muckraking lefty from Joisey.

According to KGB documents, Seldes was a longtime secret member of the Communist Party since well before 1940, valued for his "major connections" in Washington.[34][35]

Seldes later wrote that In Fact was founded at the instigation of the U.S. Communist Party leadership, but he wrote that the Party worked through his partner Bruce Minton (also known as Richard Bransten) without his knowledge.

I was thinking how the MEDIA took us down. Our sales dropped like a lead weight and we found our self's fighting all the Miss Information on our Company and Products. Found this article on us fighting back. Was truly a waste of time and we walked away.

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT BOB

Stand up for what is right and just

Not about politics, it;s about fighting paid media corruption

You may not have won in court but you win in the court of public opinion

This is your hero? Why? He was a muckraking lefty from Joisey.

According to KGB documents, Seldes was a longtime secret member of the Communist Party since well before 1940, valued for his "major connections" in Washington.[34][35]

Seldes later wrote that In Fact was founded at the instigation of the U.S. Communist Party leadership, but he wrote that the Party worked through his partner Bruce Minton (also known as Richard Bransten) without his knowledge.
Holly ****...I guess never judge a book by it's cover. Found in family stuff. Will burn. Never looked inside.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom